Certified Building Inspections
Protect your investment!
Ensure your property is drug free and up to the standards
Looking to buy a property?
Looking to sell your property?
Looking to maintain your property?
Who should check?
Buying of house is the biggest investment you will make in your life. It’s not worth taking the risk of buying a contaminated property. With the tight renting laws, gain peace of mind to assure your tenants that your property is drug free. As a land lord, you will be protecting your property as well.
Why should you check?
People living in a a drug contaminated environment risk suffering adverse cardiovascular, respiratory and dermal effects following the exposure to organic solvents, acids, alkalis and other chemicals. Save yourself from the toxicity by making sure that your dwelling is drug free.
A Home Inspection Report from Lift The Lid Home Inspections Ltd is the best place to start. Our reports are a thorough assessment of your property’s structure, materials, deterioration and moisture content levels.
NZ owned and operated by Brad Halliwell, with over 40 years in the building industry, you can be assured you are in safe hands. Also specialising in Meth Testing, achieving total peace of mind whether buying, selling or maintaining your property is easy when you enlist with Lift The Lid Home Inspections Ltd.
Home Inspections and Meth Testing are available in Taupo, Turangi, Rotorua and surrounding areas…… read more
Easy any time online booking
Prompt service within a 24 hour turnaround
A comprehensive report of building materials, their condition, moisture levels, structure, and maintenance issues
Moisture levels are measured using a ‘TROTEC 660’ non invasive moisture meter
Meth testing service on request
- Easy anytime online booking
- Prompt service within a 24 hour turnaround
- A Comprehensive report of building materials, their condition, moisture levels, structure and maintenance issues
- Moisture levels are measured using TROTEC 660 non invasive moisture meter
- Methamphetamine contamination is increasingly becoming more widespread and decontamination costs can lead to quite an excessive strain on your investment.
- If you own a rental property you need to know what your tenants have been up to, and in turn, ensure your new tenants have a clean environment to rent.
- If you are buying a property, you will also need to be assured you are moving yourself, and your family into an uncontaminated home, away from all those nasties!.
Our Proven Process Delivers Results
Book an appointment for your comprehensive pre-purchase property inspection or Meth test
The site inspection will take up to 2 hours and your attendance is not required. I will however, need full access to the property
The report will come in an easy to understand, comprehensive digital format
Providing payment has been received, your report will be available to download after 24 hours of the inspection being carried out